The refrigerated version of our floor standing equipment offers the maximum perShapence for your processes. Its design enables it to be installed in any space in the lab, avoiding the occupation of useful space. Its ergonomic design allows easy access to the rotor as well as traceability of the positioning to balance the load and easy identification.
With a wide range of accessories that offer capacities for tubes of 750 ml., microplates, microtubes and a great number of positions for the more common use tubes of 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml., and 5 ml. for clinical applications. It also has a specific rotor for blood bags and tubes extraction. Its powerful refrigeration system enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected. This characteristic gives the user confidence in traceability during the centrifugation cycle.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS and unbalance location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based on accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 sec. to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalance location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- Start delay: To program the time at which the cycle is to begin.
- Linked program: Permits the linking of up to 8 consecutive programmes without the need of user intervention.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages showing the user the situation of the device.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list in memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Low height for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Maintains the refrigeration after the centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and selectable temperature.
- Guarantees 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6,EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|