Universal by design. With a wide range of rotors for microplates, cryotubes, microtubes, tubes from 100 ml., with options as versatile as con 28 x 15 ml. tubes in a swing out rotor and 32 x 15 ml. conical tubes in an angle fixed rotor, and rotors for high speed 85 ml., 80 ml., 50 ml., 30 ml. and 10 ml. tubes.
Its accessories, provided with the REI system (Rotor Easy to Install) are securely installed on the rotor without the need for tools, and are unlocked by simply removing them from their position.
We have a device with which we can process a wide range of samples, offering the most exhaustive control of the equipment, as thanks to the free Ortoalresa SmartConnect application, you can consult, programme and control the centrifuge from the device of your choice; PC, tablet and mobile phone.
Just connect it to your lab’s WiFi network and you will have complete control of your equipment from our app (+ info on page 58).
TFT color touch screen:
• Shows RPM and RCF, time and acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS)
• Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
• Real RCF values on screen based on accessories configuration.
• Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for reproducible tests.
• Timer from 1 sec. to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
• PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
• Start delay: To program the time at which the cycle is to begin.
• Linked program: Permits the linking of up to 8 consecutive programmes without the need of user intervention.
• 100 programmable memories, with protection under password.
• Several acoustic and visual messages showing the situation of the device to the user.
Easy to use
• Microprocessor controlled. Connectivity.
• Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
• Rotors and adapters list in memory.
• Noise level: below 60 dB.
• Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
• Possibility to block or modify the speed during the cycle.
• Automatic lid opening, programmable.
• Last values remain in memory.
• Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
• Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
• Unbalance detection and switch off.
• Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
• Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
• Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
• Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install without tools (REI System)
• Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
• Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|