Ortoalresa Technical Assistance Service (OAS) provides excellent after-sales service of our products and is one of the key departments for keeping in touch with our customers.
3. Manage the equipment under warranty.
4. Maintenance of our centrifuges sending guidelines to users and technicians.
5. Issue of verification certificates of time, speed and temperature.
6. Train for other technical services and also for IQ / OQ product certification.
7. Provide user manuals to set-up and operate the equipment.
8. Renewal of used equipment through authorisation to the sales department to process a Renewal Plan with preferential sales terms.
9. Tubes and sieves calibration.
10.Ball Mill grinding test.
11.Customer’s accesories review.
Equipment recycle end-of-life equipment, through an integrated waste management system (Directive 2012/19/EU). Ortoalresa, as a member of the ECOASIMELEC foundation, provides various collection channels and delivery points for unwanted equipment. Subject to authorisation by Ortoalresa the equipment is destroyed and/or recycled through the collection/delivery channels. Upon process completion, ECOASIMELEC emits a Certificate of Destruction.