As a floor standing equipment, Magnus 22 offers the maximum perShapence for your processes. Its design enables it to be installed in any space in the lab, avoiding the occupation of useful space. Its ergonomic design allows easy access to the rotor as well as traceability of the positioning to balance the load, and easy identification. Its colour TFT touch screen offers perShapence that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy provided by this equipment facilitates automation of work cycles and modes. This also ensures traceability of the process, not leaving any parameter uncontrolled.
It has a wide range of accessories for 750 ml. tubes, microplates, microtubes and a large number of positions for the most commonly used 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml. and 5 ml. tubes for clinical applications.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalance location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based on accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 sec. to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalance location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- Start delay: To program the time at which the cycle is to begin.
- Linked program: Permits the linking of up to 8 consecutive programmes without the need of user intervention.
- 100 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages showing the user situation of the device.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list in memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic lid opening, programmable.
- Low heigh for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6,EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|