Versatility fused with effectiveness. The centrifuge Digicen 22 R has a wide range of angle fixed rotors, both for low revolutions, with capacity up to 32 tubes of 15 ml./15 ml. conical, and for microtubes, cryotubes and high speed tubes. For the swing out versions, it has rotors for 4 tubes of 100 ml. and up to 28 positions for 15 ml. tubes. All its rotors are provided with the REI system (Rotor Easy to Install), which allows them to be securely installed on the rotor without the need for tools, and to be unlocked by simply removing them from their position.
Its powerful refrigeration system allows it to keep the minimum chamber temperature below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the selected speed.
For improved traceability, it has a connectivity system that allows the user to consult, programme and control the centrifuge from the device of their choice; PC, tablet and mobile phone thanks to the free Ortoalresa SmartConnect app.
Just connect it to your laboratory’s WiFi network and you will have complete control of your equipment from our app.
TFT color touch screen:
• Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature and acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS)
• Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
• Real RCF values on screen based on accessories configuration.
• Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for reproducible tests.
• Timer from 1 sec. to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
• PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175
selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
• Start delay: To program the time at which the cycle is to begin.
• Linked program: Permits the linking of up to 8 consecutive programmes without the need of user intervention.
• 100 programmable memories, with protection under password.
• Several acoustic and visual messages showing the situation of the device to the user.
Easy to use
• Microprocessor controlled. Connectivity.
• Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
• Rotors and adapters list in memory.
• Noise level: below 60 dB.
• Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
• Possibility to block or modify the speed during the cycle.
• Automatic lid opening, programmable.
• Last values remain in memory.
• Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
• Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
• Unbalance detection and switch off.
• Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
• Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
• Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
• Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install without tools (REI System)
• Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|