Ortoalresa’s distillers allow obtaining distilled water, from the water supply, with ideal characteristics for its use in other equipment and appropriate for laboratory use: reagents preparation, bacteriological cultures, final cleaning of glassware, etc.
- Automatic distillers of continuous production and with water flow control.
- Stainless steel interior, steel painted with epoxy for housing.
- Reduced size.
- Easily removable for its cleaning.
- High quality of distillation: obtains water of types III and IV (laboratory degree water)
- Conductivity at 20ºC: 1,5 microsiemens/ cm.
- Resistivity at 20ºC: 0,67 megaohms/ cm.
- PH outcoming water between 5-8 (DA 006) at 25º C.
Easy to use
- Control panel with general switch, with light pilot.
- Water in-put connection adjustable to the feed tube.
- Drainage of cooling water out-put connection adjustable to containers.
- Safety system which switches off the heaters in the failure of cooling water and switch on again when it’s recovered.
- Electric: earthed.
- Sealed with a silicone gasket.
- Safety system with hydraulic manager of temperature that protects the distiller in caseof overheating.
- Optional accessory for limiting the flow of water optimizing the flow down to the minimum necessary.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/UE.
Standards: EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101.
(w x d x h)
|Capacity (l)||Refrigeration water (l)|
|DA 005||370 220 440||8||220||50-60||3000||4||60|
|DA 006||370 260 640||14||220||50-60||6000||8||84|
|DA 007||370 220 440||8||110||50-60||3000||4||60|
Plastic tank for 30 litres with tap.
Flow water limiter DA 005/007
Flow water limiter DA 006
After the distillation process we obtain water with quality type III and IV, this depends directly on incoming water quality and other environmental factors.
Below we show the effectiveness of the distillation process against different compounds and organisms: