Your personal centrifuge for the most demanding laboratory. Compact, quick, reliable and with precise control of operating parameters. Indispensable in separation processes for microvolumes, in which the relative centrifugal force must be high. The Minicen centrifuge includes a rotor for twelve 1.5-2 ml. tubes, able to reach 15,000 RPM and up to 15.596 xg. Also supplied with reducers for 0.5-0.6 ml. and 0.2-0.4 ml. tubes, thus covering needs as regards equipment for all types of microtubes.
The smallest in the family, offering the performance of biggest ones.
Small footprint: 5 kg. of weight.
- Shows RPM/ RCF, time, rotor spinning and lid status.
- Speed programming in 100 RPM/100 xg steps.
- Timer from 30 sec. to 999 min. programmable in 1 sec. steps or hold position.
- Timer with countdown at set time.
- Several acoustic and visual messages showing the user the situation of the device.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- PC connection by USB.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, short spin, stop, open lid, speed, time and RPM/RCF switch
- Option RPM/ RCF adjustment along the run
- Automatic lid opening.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Low height for easy access.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows closing the lid effortlessly.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Ventilation system to reduce temperature increasing.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6,EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|