The new Microcen 24 emerges as the solution for all those laboratories which are looking for high performance and versatility in a small centrifuge. Allows work with up to 8 conical tubes of 15 ml. as well as other configurations, as its available rotors can be exchanged easily.
This equipment includes a rotor with capacity for 8 tubes of 15 ml. round bottom and has an optional range of rotors and adapters.
- Shows RPM/ RCF and time.
- Speed programming in 50 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 1 min. steps and hold position.
- Acceleration and deceleration control in 3 steps: fast, soft and free.
- Acoustic and visual messages on screen showing the user the status of the equipment.
Easy to use
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list in memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic lid opening, programmable.
- Low height for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized. Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Ventilation System to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving, with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1,EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6,EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|