1.Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
2.Types of cookies
Next, the cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
2.1.Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
These are the cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the requested user service is provided.
Third party cookies
These are the cookies that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered own cookies.
2.2.Types of cookies according to the period they remain active
They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information to which the only interest of keeping is the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
In this type of cookies case, the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3.Types of cookies according to their purpose
These are the cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that the web page provides.
These are the cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria of the user’s terminal.
These are the cookies that allow the person responsible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the websites users to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the service users.
These are the cookies that allow the most efficient way of management of the advertising spaces, that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
Behavioural advertising cookies
These are the cookies that allow the most efficient way of management of the advertising spaces, that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.What cookies does this website use?
3.1.This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam can be addressed.
- Necessary cookies
- Cookie Consent: to know if cookies have been accepted or not.
- Google Analytics Consent: to know if Google Analytics cookies have been accepted or not.
- Optional cookies
- _ga: is used to distinguish users.
- _gid: it is used to distinguish users.
- _gat: used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm & # 60; property-id & # 62;
- AMP¬_TOKEN: includes a token that can be used to retrieve a customer ID from the AMP Customer IDs service. Other possible values indicate disables, requests in progress, or errors obtained when retrieving an ID from the AMP Client IDs service.
- _gac_ <property-id>: includes campaign information relative to the user. If Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts are linked, and not disabled, the Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie.
3.2.This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by directly communicating with Google.
4.Who and what are the cookies used for?
Optional cookies have the sole purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the website. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive the contents. These are accessible exclusively to the owner of the page.
The Customization cookie also has the objective of maintaining the language settings throughout your browsing.
Analytical cookies are intended to monitor and statistically analyse the behaviour of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website can continue to function.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see cookies from this service.
Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use and the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
5.Configuration of cookies through the browser
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we provide you with this link.