1.Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: ALVAREZ REDONDO, S.A.
Postal address: C / Los Frailes 121, Pol. Ind. Los Frailes, 28814 Daganzo (Madrid)
2.For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At ALVAREZ REDONDO, S.A. We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Attend and manage your requests for services
- Manage the sending of the requested information
- Provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest
- Improve your user experience
- Preparation of a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
3.How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment
- As long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party …
4.What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Your explicit consent
- The execution of the contract for the supply of our services.
- The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the order contract.
5.To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to
- Third companies to comply with our tax obligations
- Third parties who help to fulfil the requested services
6.What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of the personal data treatment by ALVAREZ REDONDO, S.A. that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ALVAREZ REDONDO, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.