The largest of our refrigerated benchtop centrifuges that offers the maximum perShapence. With an ergonomic design that enables easy loading of the rotor, as well as traceability of the position of the samples for easy identification of the charge balance. It has a wide range of accessories that offer capacity for tubes of 750 ml., microplates, microtubes and a great number of positions for the more common use tubes of 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml., and 5 ml.
Its colour TFT touch screen offers perShapence that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy that this equipment gives to the user reduces the work time, by the automatization of the cycles and work modes, ensuring the process traceability. It has a refrigeration system that enables it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalance location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 sec. to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalance location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- Start delay: To program the time at which the cycle is to begin.
- Linked program: Permits the linking of up to 8 consecutive programmes without the need of user intervention.
- 100 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages showing the device situation to the user.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list in memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Low height for easy access.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Ergonomic design that allows close the lid effortless.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed. Hermetic lids.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Maintains the refrigeration after the centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and selectable temperature.
- Guarantees 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6,EN 61326-1.
|Code||Dimensions (mm) (w x d x h)||Net weight (Kg)||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Consumption (W)|