Max. capacity: 4 x 100 ml. (8/6”)
Max. speed: 2.425 xg / 3.000 RPM
With capacity for 4 tubes of 8”, 6”, trace and 28 “finger” tubes. Versatile and effective is the better option of all the centrifuges for oil applications.
Designed for oil/petrol applications according the standards: ASTM D 91, D96, D 893, D 1796, D2273, D2709, D 2711, D 4007, D 5546, API 2542, API 2548, BS 4385, ISO 3734, ISO 9030, IP75, IP 359, NF M07-020, DIN 51793. Fits Babcock bottles.
Tubes upright on rest.
Gas Release System (GRS): Gas release system (optional); pre-installation included.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Preheating program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable. Allows keep the chamber at working temperature before starting the process.
- Regulation of the room temperature +5°C (41°F) to 80°C (176°F) in 1°C/1°F steps Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber. Overheating protection.
- Internal isolated avoiding heat lost.
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1, EN 61010-2-010.
|Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||Net weight(kg)||Voltage (v)||Frecuency (Hz)||Consumption (w)|